ComeOn Casino & Sportsbook Review
ComeOn online gambling site is another proposition for players looking to play in casinos and bet on sports in one place.
Let’s review it, then!
It’s always exciting to see the offer of multidisciplinary gambling sites. Sometimes the casinos care deeply about each of its parts, but sometimes websites have less appealing deals because of the broad range of activities available.
Which one is ComeOn? Let’s see.
To start with, the website is operated by Co-Gaming Limited, which runs other sites as well. Similarly to what we’ve mentioned, there are better and worse casinos from this operator. It’s interesting to see, then, what the ComeOn Casino will bring us. The licensing is standard: UK Gambling Commission and the Malta Gaming Authority.
ComeOn Casino & Sportsbook Bonus
The ComeOn Casino shows us a natural choice; either the Sports bonus or the Casino bonus is available. Which do you like more? Well, we think that showing the offers will improve the chances of making the correct decision, T&Cs Apply:
- Deposit and bet £10 to get the £10 Extra Bet!
- 20 Bonus spins and 100% match up to £25.
Both are interesting deals. Let’s see the wagering requirements. Have in mind what you will see below is to get an idea about the conditions. Always full Terms at the casino website apply.
- To get £10 extra bet token, you need to first deposit with the promotion and make a bet with min. 1.8 odds on any market.
- Wagering requirement for casino bonus is x35 the deposit and bonus amount.
- It’s worth noting you can’t get the offer with the following payment methods – Skrill/Moneybookers, Webmoney, Neteller, Paysafecard, Ukash.
- Only Slots contribute towards wagering (except Bloodsuckers, Böb’s Quest, Eggomatic, Robin Hood and Forsaken)
- 30 days to complete the wagering.
- You can claim both offers of the sportsbook and the casino, but you can’t do that at one time. After you complete one offer, you can deposit again to claim the second.
ComeOn Casino & Sportsbook Promotions
The following offers are available at the casino:
- Thursday full of Lucky Cards – you win while you are dealt the lucky card on Blackjack.
- Game of the Week! – increased loyalty program points contribution.
- Odds Boosts – that’s pretty self-explanatory. And fun!
- Live Horse Racing Commentary.
- The Bonus Bet Club.
- Dream Catcher jackpot.
- Freebies and Bonuses.
The quality level of the promotion selection is well above average. For more details regarding each of the deals, it’s best to see the website. Each event or promo will have its rules listed, and you need to know them!
ComeOn Sportsbook Competitions
The website offers sports betting, and that’s the range of disciplines you can bet on:
- Odds Boosts,
- Horse Racing,
- Virtual Sports,
- Ice Hockey,
- Rugby Union,
- Snooker & Pool,
- Aussie Rules,
- Beach Volleyball,
- Gaelic Football,
- Motor Racing,
- Rugby League,
- Table Tennis,
- Water Polo,
- Winter Sports.
Have in mind that if currently there are no matches of the given sport you look for, it won’t show on the page.
The biggest markets are Football, Virtual Sports, Tennis, Ice Hockey and E-Sports.
ComeOn Sportsbook Games
The casino offers over 550 games. Notable software providers are undoubtedly Play’N’GO, Microgaming, Yggdrasil and NetEnt.
Outside of video slots, you can find here the following types of gambling entertainment:
- Jackpots – 13 games, among them Mega Moolah and Mega Fortune Dreams.
- Blackjack – 5 Virtual Tables.
- Live Casino – 22 games, Texas Hold’em, Blackjack, Roulette, Baccarat, Dream Catcher, Jumbo 7.
- Roulette – 6 variations, virtual.
- Other Table Games – 8 tables, includes Oasis Poker, Baccarat Pro, Red Dog or Pontoon.
- Video Poker – 7 games.
ComeOn Casino & Sportsbook Deposit
Deposit methods for ComeOn Casino are listed below:
- Siru Mobile,
- Apple Pay,
- Visa / Mastercard / Maestro,
- Skrill (5% fee),
- Skrill 1-tap (5% fee),
- Paysafecard (5% fee).
It’s interesting that the casino charges a fee for such deposit options although no other casinos do that. The 5% fee isn’t small, so it’s undoubtedly a minus. You can deposit as little as £8 with each option.
ComeOn Casino & Sportsbook Withdrawal
You can cash-out the winnings with one of the methods below:
- Visa / Mastercard,
Within 30 days, each user is allowed two free withdrawals. After that, the fee of €5 will be charged for each payout. The min. amount to withdraw is £16, and the max. depends on the method. It’s £4000 for bank cards and about £8000 for other payments.
ComeOn Casino & Sportsbook Website
We like both the layout of a sportsbook as well as the casino interface. Making a bet is straightforward. You have a couple of choices, of course, but that’s for the good since it’s not overwhelming. Newcomers to betting will have to learn more about it, though. When it comes to the casino; it’s excellent – you can sort the game easily either by the provider or the game type. The looks aren’t on point, be undoubtedly good enough.
The help section answers most of your questions before you will ever need to contact the customer service. That has many advantages. The support agents have more time for serious issues since the players don’t need to ask for basic info. We had no troubles here, so we rate the info accessibility high.
Both casino and sports betting work without stutters, and you don’t need to have the newest phone for that. We are completely fine with the website as it provides you with all the necessary options on a small screen. Bet and play your favourite video slots; even live tables are available!
ComeOn Casino & Sportsbook Support
You can contact customer service via Live Support. Chat and get your issues resolved quickly. What’s more, there is also a standard email option to contact the casino service.
ComeOn Casino & Sportsbook Pros:
- Good FAQs section.
- The website is straightforward to navigate.
- Play’N’GO, Yggdrasil and NetEnt software.
- A broad range of promotions both for casino and sports.
- Big jackpots to hit.
- You can use both welcome offers (one after another).
- Odds Boosts.
- No max. withdrawal
ComeOn Casino & Sportsbook Cons:
- Fee for specific deposits.